Sunday 16 October 2011

ALWAYS BE HAPPY

I am a happy go lucky girl and I will always be. Although I have been through so much troubles in my life, I still can be myself again. It may takes time but in the end, I'm still a happy person. I love being myself though. But at the same time, I am trying so hard not to be in trouble again. SERIOUSLY! 
RELAX~
I want to be like this girl in this picture. For me, she is a happy person and take things easy. I mean, although there are a lot of problems to go thourgh, but she still can relax. I mean, being easy and cool about it. Don't let trouble change our personality. Huhh! That's what I've learnt from my past. Just because my problems, I've change to a very quiet person, I guess so. -_- opps!
Anyway, just stay cool people (and myself too) ghee :)
end with smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment