Saturday 13 August 2011

BEST FREIND ALICE AND HER BF ANDY :) & EX BF's spanjang ALCE n ANDY hv been 2gether LOL


Dear blog,
I love to hang out with these people,
ALICE and ANDY :) gheeee
here,
This is Andy and Alice
They love to entertain me whenever I have problem.
Do you know, this is Alice's first boyfriend. And they still together until now!!!
Great right?
ME?
Sepanjang they've been together, I guess I hd a lot of ex already..gheeee :)

Let's see who?
Well...
after broke up with Bexter, I've been with ROY
This is ROY
Yup. Roy. Only last for 1 month i guess bcoz i hv to go for my national service.
actually, I think he is better become my brother though..hurmphh
So sorry Roy, U care like a brother to me :(








Then, I have TRAVOR
YES. He was such a nice boy, we never met actually but i know he was a nice boy
but now, he changed. actually, we broke up in a good way.
And i think he found what he wanted to be now. I'm happy for his new life with his new gf now LOL. they are so sweet togehter bcoz i think they rock! gheee :)
Opps!
NEXT...



Here, we have JESTER JUNIOR JIKOMIN
hehe..long name for this Sabahan guy
let me steal his picture from fb yeah..ehee
he is such a sweet guy I ever met. We actually came from the same national sevice's camp..yeap. he is a nice boy. BUT then, conflict happened. Misunderstood makes us separated. huhhh.. But now, I dont know :) gheeeee








Now, we moved on to
AZHAR BENJAMIN
just let me take his pic from fb :) yeah?
hehe..this picture make me smile though. anyway, he is such a gentleman..well, LEO :) ghee..i am a LEO too..anyway, we broke up bcoz..he is too far okay..huhh..another Sabahan guy :) we always webcam through SKYPE. yeap. But now he's with his beloved new gf :) Christy which is Lahong's cousin. Lahong is a girl from my college. Goshh, this world is small though..haha...but, thanks azhar!





The next one which is the last one, last for now. This guy had gave me a lot of sweet memories, nightdream, sadness..dull in life..he used to love me so much..care about me every single hour. but now. he had changed, totally changed. whom I thought he was my angel turns out to be so cruel to me, yeah. But ot's ok, I forgive him, but I'll never forget what he had done to me. He is JORDAN KEBING
Let me pick up some of his picture from our album..
I called him Dhant..the reason that he made for our break up reason was we were cousin. yeah right. Before this he never mention that would be our problem in our r/tionship. BUT, sokay Dhant.. TQ..








Alright people, that's all.
Sepanjang andy and alice couple, I have 5 ex bf already..huhhh. tough!
andy and alice have been together for 2 years I guess :) gheee..they always there for me though! THANKS u two!! hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment