Sunday 14 August 2011

He hates me..

I know he hates me..
so much..
I can see it through his eyes..
I can see the way he act..
His gestures..
He didn't speak to me AT ALL and I was just in front of him..
He didn't answer my question AT ALL and I was just in front of him..
Nak kata dia x dgr tapi I was just in front of him..okay..
O my..
Why do you hate me so much?
I felt uncomfortable okay..
I thought he is a good, nice Christian boy..
BUT why can't he just throw away that hate feeling?
Even we were in church? He still have that feeling though..
Why can't you just be nice to me at church Dhant? hurmphh :(
He won't forgive me God...
He hates me so much..
Even if I die terribly, sadly, suffer from any disease,
I think he also won't forgive me, he might be happy, i said MIGHT..
because he hates me so much..
But, I hope no..
God, open his heart to forgive me as I've forgiven him
YES, true God, I forgive him....

No comments:

Post a Comment