Sunday 14 August 2011

complain complain complain

Dear blog..
Hurmphhh.. I don't know what  to say anymore..
I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT DHANT TODAY, CAN I?
I went to church this morning. Yeap, I saw him. After that, well as usual before we go back we would have some refresh. Yeah, he was talking to my cousin and I was there too. I was in front of him and he just ignored me!!
 And I was like?? huhhh? 
*** The moral of this story is: I forgive him for what he had done but it seems that he haven't forgive me. and HELLO??
I'm the one who more suffer than him before this okay.. 
***sigh***
I don't understand this kind of man. Ignored me? 
 DEAR DHANT, we are cousin like what you said, I forgive you. And please stop being too egoistic. Stop with hating. I really feel awkward whenever we meet okay? And plus, we will always going to meet. BECAUSE we came from the same place, can't you get it? huhh

No comments:

Post a Comment